About Right Click Capital
Right Click Capital is one of Australia’s leading venture capital firms with an enviable track record of investment returns and the only Australian member of the Draper Venture Network, a global alliance of venture capital firms. What sets us apart is that we are led by entrepreneurs who have started, scaled and sold technology businesses. We’ve just launched our new investment fund and are looking for an exceptional Community Manager to join our tight-knit team.
Part-time Community Manager – initially for 3 days per week. You will work directly with the fund partners (Benjamin, Ari and Garry) to help build awareness for our Fund. Your finger will be on the ecosystem’s pulse at all times, running marketing initiatives, events Australia-wide and in regular contact with our community.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for all of our social media accounts
- Planning and running events with founders, investors and ecosystem leaders
- Content strategy, creation and execution
- Public relations
- Marketing and brand building initiatives
- Website maintenance and messaging
- Engaging with the Australian startup ecosystem to promote the Right Click Capital brand
- Helping us continue building the Australian startup ecosystem
- Helping our portfolio founders with your marketing expertise
- Managing our marketing/community interns
Who we’re looking for
- A minimum of three years of experience within a PR/events/advertising agency or marketing environment
- You’ll have exceptional oral and written communication skills and are able to develop engaging content
- You’ll “get” social and intuitively know how to get our message out to the right audience
- You’ll be a sharp thinker with academic results your parents are probably very proud of
- You’ll be a person who we can trust to always be waving the Right Click Capital flag at events within the startup community
- You’ll have a very strong attention to detail and can execute flawlessly
- You’ll have a proven ability to be able to develop and maintain relationships with a large range of stakeholders
- You’ll have a willingness to work outside of regular business hours if necessary, particularly around event coordination.
Does this sound like you?
Please get in contact with us and share your resume, social media links and anything else that will help us get to know you. Apply to [email protected]